General English Programme
General English courses are aimed at students who want to learn and improve their English speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. As with all of our English Courses, you can
choose one to suit your needs and available time.
- Classes start every Monday all year round.
- General English Courses from Elementary to Advanced Level.
- English lessons focused on speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Activities designed to improve fluency, pronunciation, grammatical accuracy and to expand useful vocabulary.
On all English courses you will learn and study: grammar activities, pronunciation, vocabulary building, and skills development in reading, writing, speaking, listening and interaction. Choose between:
- Standard Course – 15 hours per weekOur Standard English Courses focus on the four main areas of English learning: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Semi-Intensive Course – 19 hours per weekIf you wish to increase your skills further then this English Course is for you.
- Intensive Course – 23 hours per weekOur Intensive English Courses help you to make rapid progress in all areas especially conversation.
- Combo 5 – 15 group hours + 5 one-to-one hours per weekA VIP style English Language Course helping you to build your English speaking confidence.
- Combo 10 – 15 group hours + 10 one-to-one hours per weekA VIP English Language Course enabling you to focus on areas of weakness and thus see rapid improvement.
Minimum age: 16
Maximum class size: 15
Average class size: 10
Start dates: Any Monday
Hours per week: 10, 15, 19, 20, 23 or 25
Levels available: Elementary to Advanced
Minimum course duration: 1 week
Maximum course duration: No maximum
Available at: English Centres London and Eastbourne