The Program Costs are comprise of
1. A registration fee of $90 to be paid together with submission of the Application Form.
2. The programme fee, which depends on the date we receive your application.
As you can see from the following, it is to your advantage to apply early:
Summer Applicant (Job Placement Arranged)
The price will be provided to you based on the student numbers and timings.
What’s Included in the Fee?
- Arranging accommodation for the entire length of the stay (in some cases, the host company will provide housing).
- Job placement: one offer of employment will be sent to each accepted student, including details of working hours, pay, required dress code, housing and regional information (not applicable to self-arranged applicants).
- Visa documentation.
- Participant handbook.
- Tax information.
- Social security application and instructions.
- Pre-departure orientation.
What’s not included?
- The round trip flight.
- Airport transfers and U.S. domestic transfers to the employment location.
- Utilities, rent, furnishings and other daily living expenses such as food (in some cases your employer will provide meals).
- Any applicable visa application fees at the U.S. embassy.
- SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information) fee.
- The registration fee of $90 is non-refundable.
- Cancellations received between the time of application submission and issuing of the DS-2019 are subject to a $200 cancellation fee (per applicant).
- If we receive your cancellation after your DS-2019 has been issued and before your time of arrival in the U.S., these terms will apply:A. $400 per applicant – cancellation fee for self-arranged persons.B. $600 per applicant – cancellation fee for job assistance programme.C. The DS-2019 form must be returned before you can be refunded.D. The unused DS-2019 form must be returned along with proof of denial if your visa is refused, after which a refund will be issued (less an administrative fee of $200).
The participant is not eligible for a refund once he/she has entered the U.S. This includes termination of employment, and/or early departure from the U.S.