The Florida State University (commonly referred to as Florida State or FSU) was officially established in 1851. It is a comprehensive public research university，a member of the State University System of Florida. research university, a member of the State University System of Florida. Research fundings of over 130 million are allocated to FSU each year to update its facilities. It provides 17 different professional subjects.
Florida state has over 30 public and private colleges and universities, and another 30 community colleges, FSU is at the leading place.
FSU’s students are from all over the world with diverse cultural backgrounds. It has extensive international exchange experience.
FSU is about 40 miles away from the Gulf of Mexico, a real university city with many world-famous tourist attractions nearby. The pleasant weather of Florida encourage in outdoor activities such as: surfing, sailing, swimming, jet skiing, etc.
FSU also has its own nature reserve, open to students at any time to experience canoeing, skiing, camping and other activities. Its good news for its students.
FSU has 15 colleges:
- College of Arts & Sciences: anthropology, biochemistry, computer and information technology, meteorology, molecular physics, oceanography, physics, psychology, etc.
- College of Communication and Information: Informatics
- College of Law: Criminology, Justice Studies
- College of Medicine:
- College of Motion Picture Arts: film, television and documentary arts
- College of Music: music writing, music education, music history and literature, music, art, music, music theory, music therapy
- College of Visual Arts, Theatre & Dance: performance, design / technology, musical, drama
- College of Nursing: Nursing
- College of Social Sciences and Public: Asian Studies, Asian business studies, applied economics, economics, environmental studies, geography, international affairs
- College of Human Sciences,
- College of Education,
- College of Social Work,
- College of Business,
- College of Criminology and Criminal Justice,
- College of Engineering.
FSU is located in Tallahassee, about 40 kilometers from the Gulf of Mexico, a real University City.
TOEFL not less than (PBT / CBT / IBT): 550/ 213/ 80 or IELTS 6.5
Tuition US$19,011 / year